It is now your turn to write your own This I Believe statement. Use today's activities for examples and here are more taken directly from published This I Believe essays.
I believe in Ivy. She was my youngest sister. She died in a plane crash with my father when she was sixteen.
It doesn’t always make sense to me but when ambiguities such as grace and love manifest themselves, I’m moved by the clarity they bring.
“Baby, people do what they do. What you got to do is be the best that you can be.”
I believe that the world is inherently a very dangerous place, and that things that are now very good can go bad very quickly.
If I have one operating philosophy about life it is this: “Be cool to the pizza delivery dude; it’s good luck.” Four principles guide the pizza dude philosophy.
I believe in fighting fear.
My success, I believed, came in asking the right questions.
POST YOUR BELIEF STATEMENT BELOW.
I believe the only things in life worth having are earned through hard work.
ReplyDeleteI believe that if you work hard at something that you will achieve at accomplishing it.
ReplyDeleteI believe in myself even when I make mistakes.
ReplyDeleteI believe honesty is the best policy.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI believe that hard work will pay off in the long run when you least expect it.
ReplyDeletei believe that "the only disipline that lasts is self-disipline." -Bum Phillips
ReplyDeleteI believe that if you believe in yourself and work hard at something, you'll be happy with what you get out of it.
ReplyDeletei believe that you never truly know what you have till it is gone.
ReplyDeleteI believe that a positive attitude can change someone's life.
ReplyDelete“If you wish others to believe in you, you must first convince them that you believe in them” Harvey MacKay
ReplyDeleteI believe that people are good, but society corrupts them. giggity.
ReplyDeleteI believe its what you think of yourself that matters most.
ReplyDeleteI believe that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
ReplyDeleteI believe its alright to be afraid,just don't let your fears control you.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI believe if you want to be something then go for it.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei believe that people judge people because they don't understand them.
ReplyDeleteI believe that we are all energy in this world.
ReplyDeletei believe that if you fight through your problems, that it will be good in the end
ReplyDeleteI believe actions create reality.
ReplyDeleteI believe everyone needs a dad.
ReplyDeletei believe forgivness is the biggest strength someone can have
ReplyDelete